When choosing a biomass boiler, not only must know its type and manufacturer, but also need to understand its price. The price determines the input cost of the customer, so it is as important as the quality, and the price of a machine is not a certain kind. The single factor is determined by many factors. Different manufacturers, different models, different qualities, and prices will change. You can consult professional manufacturers to understand the specific price according to their needs.
I. Classification of Biomass Boilers Biomass boilers are a type of boiler. Boilers that use biomass energy as fuel are called biomass boilers. They are classified into biomass steam boilers, biomass hot water boilers, biomass hot blast stoves, and biomass heat conduction. Oil furnaces, vertical biomass boilers, horizontal biomass boilers, etc. Classification of biomass boilers: horizontal biomass boilers, vertical biomass boilers. Biomass gas heat transfer oil furnace, biomass steam boiler, biomass hot water boiler, biomass heat transfer oil furnace.
Second, the advantages of biomass boilers need green new energy, compared to other boilers, biomass boilers mainly have
The following four advantages:
1. A multi-purpose furnace can cook, boil water and bathe while heating.
2, super conversion system, low heat transfer temperature, fast heat transfer.
3, low installation cost, heating safety: equipment is universal, does not change the original heating equipment, pipes, radiators are common, the use of water circulation to achieve a wide range of heating materials, never exhausted, anywhere (such as: chaff, corn stalk, Rice straw, wheat)
4, safety and environmental protection: work pressure is small, cooking, boiling water, bathing, heating, etc., but also suitable for burning boilers, greenhouse heating, large-area heating, small and medium-sized restaurants, not subject to seasonal restrictions, can be used all year round.
Third, maintenance methods
1. In order to make the biomass boiler lasting safe and economical operation, it is necessary to strengthen the maintenance of the biomass boiler in daily use.
2. Eliminate the phenomenon of running, running, dripping and leaking in time.
3. Regularly add oil to the movable parts such as valves and locking bolts that are exposed to prevent biting.
4. The insulation layer that has fallen off should be repaired in time.
5. Conduct an internal and external inspection of the biomass boiler every year.
ZOZEN Boiler is a boiler manufacturer integrating R&D, production, sales and service.
The same type of product than the quality, the same quality of the product than the price, the same price than the service
Next: Back to List
Get Price And Support
Fill in the following information, we will contact you in the shortest time ( * Denotes a required field ).